Saturday, December 19, 2009

yesterday, last night and this morning~

We had our office Christmas Party in Pismo yesterday, then I went to the beach and took some photos.

My son called and I told him about an idea I had for a theme of photos~
He gave me a title for it~

I'll post that feature theme of pics after collecting a few more...
Until then, here are some from yesterday.



In the evening I had it in me to go listen to some Hawaiian music at Cad's Cafe' in Los Osos last night. I've known Charles for a number of years, close to 3, as our boys hang out together sometimes. He took the leap of faith and opened the little vintage coffee shop next to Round Table Pizza back then. He's got the vintage theme going, and serves home cooked comfort food from the traditional American diet, Chicken Fried Steak, Chili, home made soups, then throws in some tidbits of another culture, like fish Tacos... Coffee, Tea, Beer, Soda, eclectic furnishings, memorabilia, displays of artistic photography, poetry readings, and now music... best kept secret in the county as far as I'm concerned~
His son's mother, Zayra, a deep soul acquaintance of mine, is the incantatious poetress who expresses feminine sensuality in word~
http://www.zayrayves.com
Blessed aquaintence, a woven thread of my own healing in it's infant stages.

therefore, as above, music & dance last night was there, beautiful little babes of the lead guitar/vocalist. Also Sylvia, the Hula instructor of the County~ I will begin this new dance myself soon. I haven't been to swing, socialize, salsa or schmooze in a few months, been wondering what I've been waiting for. But when I saw the Hula, I knew. In the kitchen, on a hike, in the sunrise or on a deck, I now stretch/yoga/dance as a spiritual offering to the beauty around me... somehow I'm now lead to learn an entirely new form and frame of dance, and I am so excited. It is story in song as told with the hands.

Life's direction never ceases to bring me closer to myself now as that's the discovery I made sometime ago and pledged to myself, as in the prayer I entered below in blogpost: (Sunday, December 13, 2009)

Mystical movements of the energy and cells and vibrations which become clarity and healing and love...

This morning I was up and out before sunrise to photograph her beauty in morph display~
She sang to me of the unity and complex perfection of the planet, and it's abundance of renewal available unto itself to heal itself. This is why we humans are becoming aware of the ability and direction of bringing up the vibration of one's conscience and spirit in order to participate in the healing of the planet~
It's no longer an experession of a concept, need or idea, it is the essential practice of all of humanity and the right of our higher intelligence~

No comments:

Post a Comment