Wednesday, December 2, 2009

kitty in blissful domination~

Even within the animal realm there is such mystery and beauty...

I'm an avid birdwatcher, mainly because I always longed to fly, but then I acquired numerous cats~

I still love to see and observe birds, however, to watch the antics of kitty's watching birds can be entertainingly comical. It often makes me wonder what goes on in their kitty brains~~~

Another aspect of kitty personalities is watching them play and romp together, and clearly establishing boundaries and cast systems within the household. In contrast though, cats also seem to be very familial, they seem affectionaly attached to their little clan.

In our mismatched home we have the sweet affectionate
tenderhearted doughboy big bro Riley who is fairly mellow and more independent,
then we have the saucy princess Petunia
as seen here dominating her human pet with cozy comfort

and last but not least we have little bro Oliver ... ...who is the impetuous scamp rambler
and oblivious to the squirt bottle.

I love coming home, as I open my door, to their odd, sweet and impossible "personalities" because they make my house come alive. Especially when they sound like miniature horses galloping through the house, one end to the other, chasing and keeping fit. Regardless that this happens regularly at bedtime, I love it~

No comments:

Post a Comment