Sunday, December 13, 2009

July 29, 2001


i was going to the unitarian universalist church. Andy Pease spoke. New Life. this is what I wrote, this is part of my journey to ... me:

Brilliant young architect @ UU who shared about community. Inspired beyond my own imagination to pursue a future here on Earth as i never have before. Who am I, what do I do and what is my next step? Reading page 165 of "A Woman's Way through the 12 Steps" I'm truly inspired to revise my own version of the Third Step Prayer:
'Healing Presence, I offer myself to participate in the process of healing my soul, mind, spirit and body. I look to be guided throughout every season of change. I open myself to learn to release myself from the false perceptions, wounding and scars of the past. Through this, I seek only to be free to live in integrity. I embrace all guidence through obsticals that I encounter that I may be an inspiration to others of the Beauty of Wholeness.'

refreshingly, this piece of paper has been rambling around in my "stuff" all these years, folded up pieces of 4X6 note paper. today I finally got through the accumulation of paperwork enough to find that. now documented and preserved, i can go back to my livingroom floor where the rest of the mess awaits my very challenged organizational skills.

human and the divine, all in one package~
this is what we are.
perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment