Saturday, December 5, 2009

an evening beyond my most expansive anticipation

Tim Pacheco delivers Life and Light
discover more of his gifting and offerings here:
http://www.timpacheco.com/index.cfm


~THIS MAN'S LIFE PARTNER~
Christa Rae Pacheco
http://www.spirit-masters.com/

~having impressions and understanding, absolute knowing and deep core resonation to what occurred last night, including the ability to realize the depth of the blessing of it all, is what i find to be splendidly overwhelming to my soul...
who am i to be entitled to such wide wisdom and profound exposure to the light?
though only human, i was touched by the magnitude of what it truly means to be of the highest order of life on planet earth...
"what am i doing here?" was the revelation of the eventing, complete and all encompassing confirmation that i am on the pathway of enlightenment that i believed i was upon, but only alone in my experiences, now affirmed in communion with one sister of spirit healing who's life path i crossed last night...
to be in deep confirmation conversation in every reflection of the truth and knowledge i have been pursuing these last 3 years was awe inspiring and of the most divine moments of my life~

I came into the Cuesta new experimental theater to hear 5 instrumental guitarists perform. I sat down right in front of Christa, and instantly began talking. I'm sure she was not surprised at the encounter, being the intuitive healing guide she is, she would most likely be operating in her instant awareness of life's continual mastery of artistic creation.

I would parallel it to the unplanned performance last night of Dorian and Jeff who had never before met, only in the hallway earlier long enough to exchange the agreement to play a melody harmony together at the conclusion of the concert.absolutely mesmerizing the fusion of spontaneity blended in refined talent as well as divine deliverance....

http://www.dorianmichael.com/
http://www.jeffmiley.com/HOME.html

this was the wonderment that infused my entire being, in the meeting of mind and spirit with Christa. completely unpredictable yet delicately woven event in my life that enhanced and encouraged my chose life path of faith.

I have delightfully held this magic of the instance within my soul all day in anticipation of what may come next... and the astonishment never ended.
all day today i experienced the unexpected meetings, inexplicable occurrences and chance happenings that continued my deep knowing appreciation for life in my here and now today this day~
if only this brief snippet of fascination in my expression touches you.... i will be thrilled
in love to all who pass this way~
may you be blessed~

No comments:

Post a Comment