Wednesday, November 18, 2009


Heart in Stone is what I titled this photo...

it is actually an imprint left on concrete

similar to the imprint that was left upon my heart recently

it is not so whimsical that this is the heart of being that i find myself considering today

however, i will consider instead this:
overt gratitude for the wisdom "don't take anything personally"
remembering that we all have our heaviness and broken roads that we have traveled
we cannot help but bring it with us everywhere we go
and so, i have intended to not allow it power over me
to allow it to weigh me down, to stop me from loving or to turn my heart to stone~
that is my privilege in embracing certain gems of wisdom that i practice
because they give me strength through the vulnerable passages of life~
they create in me courage, compassion and willingness to face life
square on, even when, well, especially when, i'm powerless over what goes on around me.
it is one learning adventure built, one precept upon another, in my woven world of me becoming

i see that there were feelings of accusation perceived

but it was only inner hatred being self received....

my heart breaks for you my love~

No comments:

Post a Comment