Saturday, November 7, 2009

connectedness

seems eons ago we girls discussed the bonding elements of relation
ship, it only having been just this morning~
while in reflection, i see that for she and i it's considerably different things.
however, i only know what's dynamic for me, now that i'm participating in it~

as i disclosed with this Soul Sister the experiences i'm immersed in, it was enlightening to me to hear myself speak of my own familiarity within the deep part of my soul which had long lay dormant.

somewhat the nature of a sleeping beauty reawakening, a becoming restored within the exuberance of creativity...

unbeknownst to me that much of the animation slumbering inside was to be brought forth in photo journalism and composition documentation, a compilation of episodes, this walk-about, this excursion of quandary i identify with as being alive.

there is no way to know what awaits, no linear forward view of time and space, yet here and now the promise and capacity to create the sublime i long to reflect upon which is epoch. innumerably enjoyed, first through presence, then in imagery.

such as; stretching in the morning sun, in the yard under the trees, finding the forest wren and exchanging greetings, waiting, looking forward to the next encounter in mystique and love, always love and tenderness drawing forth from me the core of my spirit unto quixotic fulfillment, awe, in absolute reality.
love draws itself into my personal realm...

as in sharing the poetic tendencies in expressed approach, the melting trudge through life's past disappointments, the comedy afforded, philosophies explored, political views endorsed, religious disenchantment abandoned, hearts entwined and coming undone, all that life has exhibited in each of our separate lives until this point in time of reuniting them~

to find such commonality and cohesion, balance, response, respect, deep love and comfort leaves me feeling not so entitled, but mystically favored.

and with that, possessing the skill to capture, enfold and imprison this bliss not only by way of recurring memories created, but also in the midst of present encounter, secures for me an unimaginable future of solidarity and companionship unmatched by any other exchange previously known in the space and time known to me as my vital essence.

boundless gratitude~

No comments:

Post a Comment